5 PENDENNIS HOTEL | LODGE HOTEL, 1904
Until the end of WWI, the Pendennis was well-known for its luxurious amenities, dining room, and bar. It attracted distinguished guests from around the world. However, Prohibition doomed the business, and it was converted to apartments and renamed the Kenmo Lodge, then The Lodge. The façade was restored in 2001-02.
Source: Edmonton Heritage Council
Photo Credits: Edmonton Heritage Council, Glenbow Archives NA-1328-1334